For All of Southern California
How It Works
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff will be with you every step of the way if you have any questions or need assistance.
- Select the piano that you would like to rent, and “Add [It] To Your Wishlist”
No pressure, this is just the beginning of the process!
- When you’re ready, click “Place your order”
You can preview costs and other details, set up your account password, reserving your piano for (at least) 24 hours.
- Complete your Credit Application if you haven’t already done so
You can contact us directly or check a box to have it sent to us when you’re done. We’ll process it ASAP (usually on same or next business day).
- Upon Credit Approval, Complete a Rental Agreement
Here’s what it will include: Piano Rental Plans
- Arrange Initial Payment with Us
Usually First and Last Month, Security Deposit, and Two-Way Cartage (delivery and return) of the Piano, with discounts and credits applied
- Receive Your Piano
We’ll make the delivery arrangements for you, keeping you informed every step of the way.
- Make Monthly Payments*
Upon delivery your monthly rental plan will commence. Future monthly payments will be processed electronically (by ACH).
- Return Your Piano (unless you decide to buy it!)
Just like when you received it – we’ll make the arrangements and keep you informed.
*Short-term/event rentals also available...