The bond between grandparents and their grandchildren is a special one. Memories are made from family dinners, vacations, holidays and birthdays. Priceless experiences can also be enjoyed by sharing a seat at the piano. A grandparent/grandchild duet can bring such happiness and a sense of togetherness. Pianos are often family heirlooms and are passed from generation to generation, home to home. Beginner pianos can also be a great gift for a grandchild, especially if they are just beginning to learn. SoCal Pianos has helped generations of families with piano purchases and lessons since 1990.
Beginner Piano Rentals
SoCal is happy to help grandparents who want to buy a beginner piano for their grandchildren. Our showrooms in Ontario and Palm Desert, CA are home to makes and models from the top manufacturers in the world, including Yamaha, Kawai, Kohler & Campbell and many others. We are also very proud to offer a comprehensive rental program which can come in handy when trying to make the decision to buy. There are many reasons to rent a piano – or rent several for comparison – before purchasing one, including:
- Unlimited rental period. Rent as long as you like, with no pressure to extend or buy.
- Fabulous selection. Some rental places only offer older or bottom of the barrel selections. Not at SoCal, where rest assured you will have top makes and models in excellent condition to choose from.
- Budget friendly. Our rental programs start as low as $29 per month, which means you can check out a great piano for less than a dollar a day.
- Gauge interest and commitment. This may be the best reason to rent, especially if you are a grandparent who is thinking of buying a piano for a grandchild. By renting a piano for your grandchild, you can see if they are interested in putting in the practice and if they develop the skills to enjoy playing. That way, you can feel good about making the purchase when your grandchild is ready.
- Rent to own. All rent paid during the minimum rental period may be applied towards the purchase of the piano.
- Exchange option. You may exchange or upgrade your piano at any time for another model of equal or greater value.
Visit Our Showroom to View Our Beginner Pianos
These are but a few of the reasons renting may be a perfect option for you. You can call to make an appointment at either of our showrooms in Ontario and Palm Desert. So, pick up the phone today and let us help you start a new family tradition with your grandchildren. And don’t forget to check in with us on our Facebook page.