Many pianists imagine playing on and even owning their own baby grand piano, but the amount of money needed to purchase the piano of their dreams can be overwhelming. Depending on the brand and if the instrument is new or used, the price can range from $85,000 upwards to $200,000, making sticker shock a real phenomenon for many would-be baby grand piano owners! That’s why a baby grand piano rental is a smart choice in today’s market.
What most people don’t know is that buying isn’t the only option. Not anymore. Now more than ever rentals are a needed option for families, singles or anyone who desires one of their own. Piano Rentals has been helping Southern Californians with their piano needs since 1991. Our courteous and knowledgeable staff can help you decide which is best for your needs and budget.
Finances may be the top reason to rent a piano, but there are many other practical benefits to pursue a rental.
WHY A BABY GRAND PIANO RENTAL BEATS PURCHASING ONE
- It provides elegance without a huge outlay of cash.
- A baby grand can provide a charming, richer sound than upright or digital pianos.
- A baby grand can give the full-bodied sound of a larger grand, but takes less space.
- It allows the beginning pianist to learn on an iconic instrument.
- Renting a baby grand is perfect for the pianist who is unsure of the type of piano they want.
- A baby grand piano rental with our store is open-ended, making it a versatile option.
- No rent payment is wasted. If you like, Piano Rentals offers rent to own options.
A baby grand piano rental is a great choice for a new pianist or seasoned player. Contact Piano Rentals for more information about baby grands we have to offer, lessons, or any other piano needs in the Coachella Valley or Ontario, CA area.