Trying before buying is sound logic. We can use this approach for a host of situations, including test driving cars, for instance. Another great example of the try before you buy philosophy is in the world of pianos. Primarily because purchasing a new piano is an investment not to be taken lightly, renting a piano before buying one makes a lot of sense. SoCal Pianos offers a wide range of makes and models of pianos to choose from and we also offer rental programs to fit any budget. For more information, visit us at https://pianorentals.com/. In the meantime, let’s take a look at why renting is a great idea and how it can fit perfectly into piano lessons.
PIANO RENTALS MAKE SENSE
Like we said before, one of the primary reasons folks choose to rent a piano is to make sure that their investment will not be wasted. That is, renting allows players to learn if they are motivated and dedicated enough to play the piano and a newly purchased piano won’t simply gather dust in the living room. Here are some other excellent reasons to consider renting one of our pianos:
- Guaranteed Lowest Price & Satisfaction. If you find the same model/make piano elsewhere at a lower price, we will match it. Also, we offer a 30-day guarantee that enables you to exchange/upgrade free of charge during the first 30 days of your rental agreement.
- Cost Effective. We offer rental programs for every budget, including some programs that cost as little as $1 per day.
- Unlimited Rental Term. Rent as long as you want with no pressure to buy.
- Top Quality Makes/Models. Many rental companies offer lower quality or B model versions for rent. SoCal believes in offering quality equipment for rent and you can check out name-brand options from Yamaha, Baldwin, Kawai, Kimball, Kohler, Campbell, Petrof, Roland, Samick, Technics, Pearl River and others at our website.
- Rent Applied to Purchase. All rent paid during the minimum period of your rental agreement can be applied to the purchase of a piano at a discounted and locked-in price.
- Lessons At Home. We all feel more comfortable in our homes, right? This is also true when it comes to piano lessons: having the instructor come to your home to administer lessons is more appealing to many people than learning in a new or strange location and environment. Of course, if you are taking lessons at home, it helps to have a piano. Renting can solve that problem for you at a fraction of the cost of buying.
If you can’t find the answers to your questions or simply want to see our smiling faces, we are happy to schedule an appointment at one of our two California showrooms: Ontario and Palm Desert. Give us a call today and keep up with what’s going on at SoCal via social media.